10 vet businesses named to $20B NIH contract
- By Nick Wakeman
- May 09, 2012
The National Institutes of Health has made 10 awards under the small business portion of its $20 billion Chief Information Officers Solutions and Partners III contract.
The 10 awards so far have all gone to service-disabled, veteran-owned small businesses. Each has received a 10-year contract with a $20 billion ceiling.
The contract has 10 task areas including IT services for biomedical research and health care, CIO support services, integration, imaging, outsourcing, and operations and maintenance.
The 10 winners are:
- LongView International Technology Solutions Inc., North Bethesda, Md.
- DV United, Warrenton, Va.
- Focused Management Inc., Alexandria, Va.
- Technatomy Corp., Fairfax, Va.
- TISTA Science and Technology Corp., Bethesda, Md.
- HMS Technologies Inc., Martinsburg, W.Va.
- Systems Made Simple, McLean, Va.
- Cambridge International Systems, Arlington, Va.
- Evoke Research & Consulting LLC, Arlington, Va.
- Strategic Collaborative Solutions LLC Joint Venture, Reston, Va.
NIH is expected to make more small business awards as well as naming winners of its full-and-open competition.
Nick Wakeman is the editor-in-chief of Washington Technology. Follow him on Twitter: @nick_wakeman.