This fourth iteration of the so-called "IMCS" contract continues support for the Army's Network Enterprise Command that operates and defends computer networks.
The Army has awarded 29 companies positions on a new five-year, $900 million contract for services that support the service branch's information management and communication functions.
A total of 31 companies submitted bids for the contract that was reserved for small businesses, the Pentagon said in its Wednesday awards digest.
This fourth iteration of the Information Management Communications Services program continues support of the Army's Network Enterprise Command, whose mission is to operate and defend the service branch's computer networks.
Awardees for IMCS IV are as follows:
- A&T Systems
- Advanced IT Concepts
- Advanced Systems Development Inc.
- Ascendant Services
- Bowhead Total Enterprise Solutions
- Business Enabled Acquisition and Technology
- Chartis Consulting
- Chugach Technical Solutions
- Enterprise Solutions and Management Corp.
- Full Spectrum Operations LLC
- Futron Inc.
- GC&E Federal
- Information Management Group
- Information Systems Solution Inc.
- Leader Communications Inc.
- Link Solutions Inc.
- MilVets System Technology
- Nova Dine
- Oneida Technical Solutions
- OSC Edge
- People Technology and Process
- Systems Integration Modeling and Solutions Inc.
- Thunder Ridge Solutions
- Vision Information Technology Consultants LLC
- Zantech IT Services