How-to discussions on Web 2.0 abound on GovLoop
GovLoop’s electronic newsletter
was just sent to the inboxes of its members, and the discussion section lists some dialogues that are likely to be of interest to people trying to figure out how social media fits in with government
- How Equipped Is Your Agency to Meet the OpenGov Directive?
- Web 2.0 for Internal Gov't Training and Education.
- What Do You Think of the New USAJobs?
- What Does It Take to Get More Public Involvement?
- What Was Your First Job and What Did You Learn From It?
Posted by Doug Beizer on Jan 28, 2010 at 7:24 PM