Eighteen more companies have been added to the growing list of winners of the $22 billion DHS EAGLE II contract, including seven for HUBZone companies and 11 unrestricted awards. Who won this round?
Eighteen more awards were made under the Homeland Security Department’s $22 billion EAGLE II contract vehicle.
For a list of previous winners on this contract, click here.
Seven of the awards were in the HUBZone small business track under the EAGLE II Functional Category 1 for service delivery. The contracts have a five-year base and one two-year option.
The seven winners and teammates are:
- TSymmetry Inc. (Team: Data Management Services Inc., MASAI Technologies Corp., Counterpointe Solutions Inc., LIST Innovative Solutions)
- SI Tec Consulting (Team: Aset Partners, Graham Technologies, Mosaic Technologies Group, Group Z Inc.)
- Logistics Systems Inc. (Team: CGH Technologies Inc., SNAP Inc., ECOMPEX Inc., GANTECH Inc.)
- CWS Corp. (Team: Dev Technology Group, Ross Technologies Inc., Sevatec Inc.)
- ArdentEagle, JV, LLC (Team: Plexus Scientific Corp., Concert Technologies Group, Information Technology Coalition, Dependable Global Solutions Inc.)
- T-Rex Consulting Corp. (Team: TELESIS Corp., Chakrabarti Management Consultancy Inc., Enterprise Solutions Realized)
- VariQ Corp. (Team: Atlantic CommTech Corp., Blue Canopy Group, Criterion Systems Inc., Cyber Technology Services)
The other 11 awards were made in the unrestricted track under the EAGLE II Functional Category 2 for IT services.
The 11 winners and teammates are:
- Enterprise Information Services Inc. (Team: KPMG LLP, The North Highland Company, Quantech Services, Jacobs Technology Inc.)
- Blackstone Technology Group (Team: JB&A, Project Performance Corp., PRTM Management Consultants, Whitney, Bradley & Brown LLC)
- NetStar 1 Government Consulting Inc. (Team: E3 Federal Solutions LLC, Herren Associates Inc., Sayres and Associates Corp., FishNet Security Inc.)
- Dynamics Research Corp. (Team: EWA Information & Infrastructure Technologies Inc., URS Group, Total Systems Technologies Corp., USGC Inc.)
- ALON Inc.
- Grant Thornton LLP (Team: Command Consulting Group, Georgetown University, McKinsey & Co., IP Solutions LLP)
- Avaya Government Solutions
- Deloitte Consulting (Team: Constellation Inc., ICS-Nett Inc., P3 Partners LLC)
- BRTRC (Team: Atlas Group Ltd., Dynetics Inc., MANDEX Inc., SciTech Services Inc.)
- LMI (Team: Nobilis Inc., Batelle Memorial Institute)
- Creative Computing Solutions
DHS has already made awards to service-disabled, veteran-owned businesses in Category 1 for service delivery, small business awards in category 2 for IT support, unrestricted in Category 3 for IV&V and small business in IV&V.
NEXT STORY: Deloitte revamps federal leadership