MicroStrategy co-founder joins Blue Delta advisory board
- By Washington Technology staff
- Nov 17, 2021
Blue Delta Capital Partners, a venture investment firm focused on the government market and some cybersecurity companies, has added another technology sector veteran to its advisory board.
MicroStrategy co-founder Sanju Bansal becomes the panel’s sixth member with his appointment, Blue Delta said in a release Wednesday. He joins the group less than a month after former Perspecta CEO Mac Curtis took up a venture fellow role at the McLean, Virginia-headquartered investment firm.
Bansal was a member of the former CSRA’s board of directors alongside Blue Delta co-founder Mark Frantz up until that company’s acquisition by General Dynamics in 2018.
In addition to that, Bansal was a member of the former Perspecta’s board of directors that included Blue Delta general partner Phil Nolan up until that company’s combination with Peraton earlier this year.
The Blue Delta advisory board already includes:
- Donna Morea, board chair at Science Applications International Corp.
- Tom Ridge, former Homeland Security secretary Tom Ridge
- CACI’s International Chairman Mike Daniels, chairman of CACI International’s board of directors
- Deepak Hathiramani, SteeleHarbour Capital Partners founding partner and executive chairman
- Renny DiPentima, SRA International president and CEO