Navy hands down $820M DOD-wide IT asset management software pact
- By Ross Wilkers
- Sep 09, 2019
Eight companies have received positions on a potential 10-year, $820.4 million blanket purchase agreement to supply brand name IT asset management software across the Defense Department, intelligence community and Coast Guard.
The Navy awarded this pact as part of DOD’s Enterprise Software Initiative to consolidate IT product and services purchases across the department.
Six companies were named in the Pentagon’s Friday awards digest as having been selected for an award with two others also chosen for not named. All eight bidders received the awards against their General Services Administration Federal Supply Schedule contracts.
Software supply details are as follows:
- Belarc -- BeyondTrust, Microfocus Solutions
- Carahsoft Technology -- Beyond Trust, Datalocker, Hytrust, Microfocus Solutions, Nlyte, Oblong, Riverbed
- DLT Solutions -- Netscout and Tripwire
- EC America -- Commvault, Microfocus Solutions, Netscout, Riverbed
- ImmixTechnology -- BeyondTrust, Microfocus Solutions
Awardees will also provide IT asset management software to agencies, plus carry out maintenance support and other professional services. ImmixTechnology is a subsidiary of immixGroup.
Ross Wilkers is a senior staff writer for Washington Technology. He can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter: @rosswilkers. Also connect with him on LinkedIn.