Contractor CFOs picked among the DC region's best
- By Ross Wilkers
- Apr 06, 2018
The Northern Virginia Technology Council has listed finalists for the 2018 Greater Washington Technology CFO Awards to recognize achievements of financial leaders to help promote the region’s technology community.
All winners will be recognized during a ceremony scheduled for June 4 at the Ritz-Carlton in Tysons Corner, Virginia.
This year’s list is replete with CFOs and other financial leaders from government contractors. Categories and finalists are:
Public Company CFO of the Year
Private Company CFO of the Year
- Jeffrey Foster, DuPont Fabros Technology
- Robert Kramer, Emergent BioSolutions
- Mark Lynch, Appian
- Rick Nadeau, Maximus
- Steve Valenzuela, Alarm.com
- Noah Asher, Digital Management Inc.
- Jennifer Felix, Vencore
- J.D. Kuhn, Salient CRGT
- Ralph Masino, Kastle Systems
- Ben Seto, Avendra
Emerging Growth CFO of the Year
- Stewart Curley, LookingGlass Cyber Solutions
- Leonard Kurtzman, ThreatQuotient
- Adrian Muniz, Logi Analytics
- Giridhar Premsingh, Rean Cloud
- Mike Skoff, Urgent.ly
- Brent Westhoven, Advantia Health
Division/Group CFO of the Year
- Christine Bailey, Accenture Federal Services
- Gordon Foster, ASRC Federal
- Adam Hesketh, Transurban North America
- Dave Mahony, NTT Data Services' public sector
Ross Wilkers is a senior staff writer for Washington Technology. He can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter: @rosswilkers. Also find and connect with him on LinkedIn.