Govini names six to board of advisers
- By Ross Wilkers
- Aug 09, 2017
Public sector market research provider Govini has unveiled six new members of its board of advisers almost three months after the appointment of a new CEO.
Govini said the new board members will support the firm’s efforts to apply data science techniques in following the business of government.
Former Mission Essential CEO and government services veteran Chris Taylor joined Govini as CEO in May to succeed founder Eric Gillespie, now executive chairman of the board of directors.
The new board of advisers members are:
- James “Sandy” Winnefeld, retired vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Robert Work, former deputy defense secretary
- John Hillen, professor and executive-in-residence at George Mason University and government services industry veteran
- Will Grannis, managing director of Google’s CTO office and former L3 Technologies chief technology officer
- Dave Rensin, engineering director at Google
- C. Boyden Gray, former White House counsel and founding partner at Boyden Gray & Associates
Ross Wilkers is a senior staff writer for Washington Technology. He can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter: @rosswilkers. Also connect with him on LinkedIn.