Four to share in $95M Navy electronic warfare research contract
- By Ross Wilkers
- Jul 13, 2017
Four small businesses will compete for task orders to help the Naval Research Laboratory examine and apply electronic warfare technologies under a five-year, $95 million contract.
Envisioneering, Applied Technology Inc., DHPC Technologies and Praxis will bid to perform scientific, engineering and technical support services to NRL's tactical electronic warfare division. All winners except DHPC were incumbents on the predecessor contract.
A statement of work for the contract lists these service areas:
- Requirements and performance analysis of concepts and systems
- Radio frequency engineering
- Mixed-signal circuit design in analog and digital
- Digital signal processing and software development
- Mechanical and aeronautical engineering
- System and subsystem prototype development
- Test and evaluation of concepts and systems
- Program support
NRL received four total offers for the contract and work will take place through July 12, 2022 at both the lab and contractor facilities.
Ross Wilkers is a senior staff writer for Washington Technology. He can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter: @rosswilkers. Also connect with him on LinkedIn.