HOMELAND SECURITY DEPARTMENT
Seven more win spots on $22B EAGLE II contract
Total number of awards up to 13
- By Mark Hoover
- Mar 11, 2013
The Homeland Security Department has awarded seven more contracts under its $22 billion Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge Solutions II contract vehicle, or EAGLE II.
The department had already awarded six contracts back in the beginning of December. The contracts have a five-year base and two option years.
These seven contracts were for EAGLE II Functional Category 3 – Small Business Track.
The winners are:
- PPT Solutions (team: CohesionForce Inc., Culpepper Veterans Associates, Davis-Paige Management Systems LLC, DESE Research Inc.)
- Dynamic Security Concepts (team: Broadpoint Technologies, Computer Network Assurance, K4 Solutions, Sphinx Solutions)
- Testpros Inc. (team: Institute for Data Research Inc.)
- PCI Strategic Management LLC (team: DMC Consulting, Dynamic Technology Group, Lloyd Clark LLC, Secure Innovations LLC)
- Gnostech Inc. (team: RNB Technologies, Infinity Systems Engineering LLC, Apex Data Systems)
- Mason Harriman Group (team: Master Key Consulting, AEGIS.net Inc., Endeavor Systems Inc.)
- Global Network Systems of Maryland Inc. (team: CTGi, KT Consulting – NV Inc., MTS Technologies, Rainbow Data Systems)
The December awards also were in functional category 3, but the full-and-open portion. Category 3 covers independent test, validation, verification and evaluation.
Still to be awarded is category 1, service delivery, and category 2, IT program support.
Mark Hoover is a senior staff writer with Washington Technology. You can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org, or connect with him on Twitter at @mhooverWT.