We've identified some of the leading innovators in the federal market as part of our Government Innovation Awards program. These 24 companies show how they have applied cutting edge technologies to their customer's most pressing problems.
We are in an era where innovation and emerging technologies are disrupting the market and creating new ways to serve the government customer.
From cloud computing implementations to blockchain solutions to artificial intelligence, government contractors are bringing revolutionary solutions to their customers.
The Industry Innovators listed below have shown that they can stand out from their peers because they have found ways to harness new technologies in ways that make a direct impact on the missions of the government agencies they serve.
These winners are just one part of our larger Government Innovation Awards program: a joint effort with our sibling publications GCN, FCW and Defense Systems. These awards also recognize what government agencies are doing to adopt transformative technologies as well as individual Rising Stars who are driving change across the public sector.
You can find more information at the links below or on the Government Innovation Awards website.
We’ll profile the awardees this fall and all the winners will be honored in person at the Nov. 7 Government Innovation Awards dinner.
Until then, congratulations to this year’s group of winners:
- Accenture: Accenture Federal Digital Studio
- Applied Insight: Altitude solution
- B3 Group: Digital Transformation Center
- CACI International: Agile Solution Factory
- CGI Federal: CGI Unify 360
- Chemonics: TransIT and ePOD
- CyberCore Technologies: WindRose Supply Chain Threat Assessment Center
- Galois: Preserving privacy and security in critical federal intelligence IT
- General Dynamics Mission Systems: Multi-intelligence Exploitation
- ICF: Innovation management and Spark sessions to modernize government programs
- LMI: Maintenance and availability data warehouse
- NCI Information Systems: AI-driven application modernization
- Noblis: Pieces of Eight
- NTT Data: Accelerating Smart City Platform Solution
- NUWave: Virtual Anticipation Network and Enterprise Management Decision Support
- Octo Consulting: LogChain
- PacStar: Secure wireless command post
- Peraton: Cyber Hardened Exascale Secure Survivable Cross Domain Solution
- Perspecta Labs: Situational awareness and monitoring, cyber-weapon hunting and dynamic network reconfiguration technologies
- PotomacWave Consulting: FedDataCheck
- Precise Software Solutions: Food Outbreak Signal Detection
- Raytheon: DevOps in the Air Operations Center Weapons Systems
- RSDC Group: Implementation of Amelia AI solution
- Science Applications International Corp.: Internet of Battlefield Things
NEXT STORY: Inside NetApp's hyper-converged strategy