PROJECT 38: Real Talk on the COVID-19 stimulus
In another podcast from our partner Government Marketing University, the Real Talk explores the $2 trillion stimulus package and what it means to federal contractors.
Tom Suder, president and founder of the Advanced Technology Research Center, and host Matt Langan of L&R Communication review how this sweeping legislation is impacting the market.
They talk about questions such as:
- What does the $2T Coronavirus stimulus mean for federal employees and contractors?
- Can all federal agencies benefit? Are there key areas focused on Civilian, DoD, Intel?
- Breaking down the IT portion of the stimulus package a bit more…what areas will industry see the most need from federal agencies?
- Are there any agencies that have jumped in and accelerate connecting with government industry to maximize this new funding?
- How prepared is industry to respond quickly to this new demand for IT related support?
- What are the key takeaways for government industry to be aware of when it comes to stimulus package?