Who will be chosen as GovCon's best for 2019?
- By Ross Wilkers
- Sep 16, 2019
The Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce and Professional Services Council have unveiled the finalists for this year’s Greater Washington Government Contractor Awards ahead of the Nov. 6 ceremony in Tysons Corner, Virginia.
Like in years past, four Contractor of the Year and three Executive of the Year awards across different revenue classes will be presented at the 19th edition of this event to be held at The Ritz Carlton hotel in Tysons.
Ed Bersoff, founder of BTG Inc. and current Parabilis chairman, will be inducted into the Greater Washington Government Contractor Hall of Fame in recognition of his career in the market. Air Force Gen. Paul Silva, also Joint Chiefs of Staff vice chairman, will be honored as Public Sector Partner of the Year.
Contractor of the Year and Executive of the Year finalists are as follows.
Contractor of the Year:
Up to $25 Million
- Arena Technologies
- DT Global (Development Transformations LLC)
$25 Million-$75 Million
- Acclaim Technical Services Inc.
- Advanced Concepts and Technologies International (ACT I)
- Ridgeline International
$75 Million-$300 Million
- DCS Corp.
- Kearney & Company
- Knight Point Systems
- Net Solutions (NETE)
- Octo Consulting
Over $300 Million
- American Systems
- Emergent BioSolutions
- Science Applications International Corp.
- SOS International
Executive of the Year:
Up to $75 Million
- Dave Cerne, Acclaim Technical Services Inc.
- Tony Crescenzo, IntelliDyne
- Matt Jones, TMA: an SAP NS2 company
- Robin Portman, Atlas Research
- Chad Sehlke, Sehlke Consulting
- Cynthia Barreda, NetCentrics
- Bob Eisiminger, Knight Point Systems
- Andrew Maner, E3/Sentinel
- Mehul Sanghani, Octo Consulting
- William Vantine, Systems Planning & Analysis Inc.
Over $300 Million
- Mac Curtis, Perspecta
- Scott McIntyre, Guidehouse
- Tom Romeo, Maximus Federal
- Julian Setian, SOS International
- Carey Smith, Parsons
Ross Wilkers is a senior staff writer for Washington Technology. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter: @rosswilkers. Also connect with him on LinkedIn.