GMU GovCon center adds new advisory board members
- By Ross Wilkers
- May 21, 2019
George Mason University said Tuesday that 10 new members have joined the advisory board of its Center for Government Contracting.
Residing within GMU’s business school, the center launched in December as an academic hub to focus on issues surrounding the GovCon sector, particularly those that affect growth for contractors and communication between companies and their agency customers.
The new advisory board members are:
- Dana Beyeler, senior vice president at Ellwood Group
- Paul Edelmann, general manager atUnison
- Jennifer Eubanks, owner of CPA Department
- Kaylene Green, CEO of Flagship Government Relations
- Scott Hine, senior executive service, Energy Department
- Hannibal Jackson, CEO of Y-Tech
- Barbara Kinosky, managing partner at Centre Law and Consulting
- Jeffrey Roncka, senior partner at Renaissance Strategic Advisors
- Tom Tagle, partner at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause
The advisory board was created in 2015 and is chaired by John Hillen, CEO of EverWatch. Hine is serving in his personal capacity. His service does not reflect the activities or opinions of the Department of Energy or the federal government.
Ross Wilkers is a senior staff writer for Washington Technology. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter: @rosswilkers. Also find and connect with him on LinkedIn.