GMU GovCon center adds new fellows, advisers
- By Ross Wilkers
- Dec 17, 2018
George Mason University’s newly-launched Center for Government Contracting said Monday it has appointed three new senior fellows and eight new members for its advisory board.
Fellows will conduct research, write and lead initiatives focused on issues in GovCon surrounding the business climate, policies and regulations.
New senior fellows include longtime analyst James Hasik, an associate professor at the National Defense University’s Dwight D. Eisenhower School for National Security and Resource Strategy; Craig Reed, a veteran executive of several defense and government services companies; and Jennifer Taylor, policy analyst and management consultant who more recently served on the Section 809 acquisition reform panel.
The new advisory board members are:
- Jon Barney, Korn Ferry senior managing partner
- Clement Chen, Leidos chief strategy officer
- Steve Irish, LexisNexis vice president - federal government
- Brett Lambert, Northrop Grumman vice president for strategy
- Lindsey Rheaume, EagleBank executive vice president
- Timothy Shephard, Lockheed Martin vice president for business development, strategy and operations at
- Chris Taylor, Govini CEO
- Robert Tillson, Pierce Capital managing partner
John Hillen is chairman of the advisory board and Jerry McGinn is the center’s executive director.
Ross Wilkers is a senior staff writer for Washington Technology. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter: @rosswilkers. Also find and connect with him on LinkedIn.