30 winners named to DHS' $1.5B PACTS II IDIQ
- By Matthew Weigelt
- Jul 29, 2016
The Homeland Security Department announced 30 awards to its $1.5 billion Program Management, Administrative, Operations, and Technical Support Services (PACTS II) department-wide contract.
The five-year, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity contract provides DHS with a department-wide services contract for non-IT service solutions. The first task area is for program management and technical services. The 12 awardees are:
- Agile Homeland Security Group of Millersville, Md.
- Archimedes Global Inc. of Tampa, Fla.
- Flatter & Associates Inc. of Fredericksburg, Va.
- gTANGIBLE Corp. of Alexandria, Va.
- Harkcon Inc. of McLean, Va.
- Integrated Finance and Accounting Solutions LLC of Woodbridge, Va.
- ITility LLC of Herndon, Va.
- Management and Technical Services Alliance Joint Venture of McLean, Va.
- Old Dominion Strategies Pathfinder Consultants LLC of Alexandria, Va.
- Pathfinder Consultants LLC of Washington, DC
- ScaVet Technologies LLC of Sewell, N.J.
- Strategic Operational Solutions Inc. of Vienna, Va.
The second task area is for administrative and operations services. The 18 awardees are:
- Aktarius LLC of Panama City, Fla.
- Analytic Strategies of McLean, Va.
- APG TECHNOLOGIES LLC of Sterling, Va.
- Information Technology Coalition Inc. of Alexandria, Va.
- Interior Systems Inc., doing business as ISI Professional Services, of Washington, DC
- Lukos-VATC JV LLC of Tampa, Fla.
- MIRACORP Inc. of Mesa, Ariz.
- ProTech Services Alliance USA LLC of Manassas, Va.
- Sciolex Corp. of Chantilly, Va.
- Strategic Alliance Business Group Joint Venture of Arlington, Va.
- Systems Kinetics Integration Inc. of Marstons Mills, Mass.
- Szanca Solutions Inc. of Bedford, Pa.
- TechOp Solutions International Inc. of Stafford, Va.
- The Reger Group LLC of Stafford, Va.
- TMC-TeleSolv of Washington, DC
- Totally Joined For Achieving Collaborative Techniques LLC of Atlanta, Ga.
- Vision Centric Inc. of Madison, Ala.
- X Corp Solutions Inc. of Stafford, Va.
PACTS II was set aside for service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses.
DHS released its initial solicitation in 2014. The department announced the awards July 28.
Matthew Weigelt is a freelance journalist who writes about acquisition and procurement.