The Northern Virginia Technology Council elected its new leadership at the June 30 annual meeting in Reston, Va.
Members of the Northern Virginia Technology Council elected their new leadership at their June 30 annual meeting in Reston, Va.
The membership elected 15 three-year-term members to the board, many of whom are current board members who will be serving new terms. The 15 individuals are:
- Anne Altman, general manager, Global Public Sector, IBM Corp.
- John Burton, co-founder and managing general partner, Updata Partners
- Matt Calkins, chairman and CEO, Appian Corp.
- Steve Hills, president and general manager, The Washington Post Company
- Bruce Klein, senior vice president, U.S. Public Sector Sales, Cisco Systems
- Jack London, chairman, CACI International Inc.
- John Mendonca, partner, KPMG LLP
- Linda Mills, corporate vice president and president, Northrop Grumman Information Systems
- Rich Montoni, president and CEO, Maximus
- Raj Narasimhan, site director, Micron Technology Inc.
- Phil Norton, chairman, CEO and president, ePlus Inc.
- Brad Schwartz, president and CEO, Blue Canopy
- Charles Steger, president, Virginia Tech
- Pete Stevenson, CEO, Latisys Corp.
- John Wood, CEO and chairman of the board, Telos
In addition, NVTC Chair Brad Antle, president and CEO of Salient Federal Solutions, made five chair appointments to the board:
- Teresa Carlson, vice president of the Global Public Sector, Amazon
- John Hagan, managing director, head of Aerospace, Defense and Government Services Investment Banking, BB&T Capital Markets | Windsor Group
- Joel Kallett, managing director, Business Services Group, Houlihan Lokey
- Sean Stone, senior vice president/senior relationship manager, Silicon Valley Bank
- Marta Wilson, founder and CEO, Transformation Systems Inc.
Four individuals also were appointed to the Senior Advisory Group of the NVTC board:
- Bob Dinkel, managing director, Pierce Capital Partners
- Lisa Martin, president and CEO, LeapFrog Solutions
- Gerald Rubin, vice president and director, Janelia Farm Research Campus of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Mark Stauder, president and COO, Inova Health System
NEXT STORY: Are you ready to give up your desktop computer?