WIT picks finalists for best female leaders
Women in Technology has named their slate of 2021 finalists for their annual WIT Leadership Awards.
This is the 22nd year the group has recognized female leaders in the technology industry. Finalists and winners are picked for their contributions, vision and talent they bring to the market.
Finalists and categories are:
Corporate Large-Market Sector
- Vanessa Godshalk - Accenture Federal Services
- Shaina Green - Constellation, an Exelon Company
- Laura Ipsen - Ellucian
- Catherine Kuenzel - Microsoft Corporation
- Nisa Moore - General Dynamics Information Technology
Corporate Mid-Market Sector
- Sandy Gillespie - Excella
- Madhavi Jasti - Unanet
- Michelle Tuggle - Okta, Inc.
- Meenakshi Vadali - SWIFT
- Claire Walsh - Excella
Corporate Small-Market Sector
- Cynthia Chan - Inspire
- Manisha Morris - MSM Technology, LLC
- Colleen Tibbs - InfernoRed Technology
Non-Profit and Academia
- Christine Oxenford - Montgomery County Public Schools
- Felicia Perez - National Student Clearinghouse
- Sreelata Pillai - College Board
- Emily Beatty - General Dynamics Mission Systems
- Shaleen Braley - General Dynamics Information Technology
- Roxy Ndebumadu - Microsoft Corporation
- Heather Price - Integrated Data Services, Inc. / Assistant Secretary of the Army (Acquisition, Logistics & Technology)
- Tara Sulewski - Accenture Federal Services
- Meagan Metzger - Dcode
- Colby Redmond - Markup
- Jen Sovada - MissionTech Solutions
- Joann Arcieri-Bostwick - Leidos
- Azita Kaovasia - Leidos
- Patty Obermaier - Microsoft Corporation
- Renee Tarun - Fortinet, Inc.
- Swathi Young - Integrity Management Services, Inc.
- Jessica Langlais - Alpha Omega Integration, LLC
- Terrianne Lord - Accenture Federal Services
- Zahra Safavian - Level Access
- Anh Tran - Leidos
- Claire Walter - Dovel Technologies
Judges for this year’s event include the following:
- John Klebonis - AT&T
- Jill Klein - American University
- Sheila Blackwell - ManTech
- Hector Velez - Vector Talent Resources
- Tami Levin - Association of American Medical Colleges
- Nanci Schimizzi - Fair Oaks Strategies, LLC
- Cristine Gollayan - Sony
WIT will announce the winners at the virtual Leadership Awards Gala on Thursday, May 20, 2021.
For information about sponsorship packages and to purchase tables or individual tickets, visit https://www.womenintechnology.org/leadership-awards.
Posted by Nick Wakeman on Jan 28, 2021 at 1:43 PM