GSA names winners of first OASIS Small Business on-ramp
The General Services Administration has added 31 companies to the second pool of the almost $60 billion OASIS Small Business contract.
Opened for business in 2014, OASIS SB covers a wide range of complex professional services. The addition of the 31 companies brings the total number of participants to 161 small businesses.
Pool 2 of OASIS covers services such as certified public accountants, tax preparation, payroll, other accounting services, and research-and-development in the social sciences and humanities.
Of the 31 newcomers, 10 companies have an asterisk by their names indicating that they are approved. But their final awards are pending a financial responsibility determination or a pre-award account system review.
Asterisk or not, here are the winners:
- Advanced Concepts and Technologies International, LLC
- Catapult Consultants, LLC
- Definitive Logic Corporation
- Immersion Consulting, LLC
- Information Technology Coalition, Inc.
- Integrated Finance and Accounting Solutions, LLC
- Interactive Process Technology LLC
- TAI Pedro & Associates, P.C.
- Wittenberg Weiner Consulting, LLC
- * Brown & Company CPAs and Management Consultants, PLLC
- * Federal Management Systems, Inc.
- * Futrend Technology, Inc.
- * Reed & Associates, CPAs Inc.
- * Rumph and Associates, P.C.
- * Williams, Adley & Company - DC, LLC
Posted by Nick Wakeman on Feb 02, 2018 at 12:08 PM