Margie Graves named vice chair of ACT-IAC industry committee
NOTE: This article first appeared on FCW.com.
Former deputy federal CIO Margie Graves will become vice chair of the American Council for Technology and Industry Advisory Council's industry committee in July and step up to chair it next July.
ACT-IAC announced the results of executive committee elections on June 29.
Graves will be elevated to chair IAC in July 2021. The planned succession is traditional for the organization.
The group changed its bylaws this year allowing Graves to be the first IAC chair to have a two year term, ACT-IAC CEO, Dave Wennergren told FCW. Moving ahead, he said, the pattern will be two years as executive vice chair and two years as chair.
The new term for elected members begins July 1, 2020.
Other new IAC executive committee members are:
- Tim Cooke (President and CEO of ASI Government) elected Vice Chair, Finance.
- Jonathan Benett (Technical Director for Digital Government Solutions at Adobe Systems Federal) elected Vice Chair at Large.
- Ann-Marie Johnson (Vice President of Client Growth at ArdentMC) Vice Chair at Large.
- Ellen Kuhn (Account Executive at Oracle) elected Vice Chair at Large.
- Kelly Morrison (Director at Grant Thornton Public Sector) elected Vice Chair at Large.