Nine win Air Force’s $800m USTRATCOM contract
- By Matthew Weigelt
- Dec 02, 2014
The Air Force announced on Nov. 20 the nine awardees for its $800 million U.S. Strategic Command support and assistant service multiple award contract.
Air Force officials awarded USSTRATCOM Systems And Mission Support (USAMS) III advisory and assistance services contract to:
- McCallie Associates, Inc., of Bellevue, Neb.
- The Garrett Group, Inc., of Bellevue, Neb.
- Client/Server Software Solutions, Inc., of Bellevue, Neb.
- Software Engineering Services of Bellevue, Neb.
- Joint Strategic Solutions of Omaha, Neb.
- Alpha-Omega Change Engineering, Inc., of Hampton, Va.
- Peerless Technologies Corp. of Fairborn, Ohio.
- S4 Incorporated of Burlington, Mass.
- ISYS Technologies of Littleton, Colo.
The valued of companies’ contract awards range from $202 million and $289 million.
USAMS III encompasses three major service areas, including management, operations and professional support services, studies, analyses and evaluations, and finally engineering and technical services.
The companies will compete for task orders under the contract.
Matthew Weigelt is a freelance journalist who writes about acquisition and procurement.