Delta Resources signs on to support DISA acquisition
- By Doug Beizer
- Aug 06, 2008
Delta Resources Inc. will provide several acquisition-related services to the Defense Information Systems Agency under a new contract worth up to $19.3 million over three years.
The prime contract is for Acquisition Program Management Support.
Delta Resources and its subcontracting partner, Scitor Corp., will support DISA's Program Executive Office for Information Assurance Network Operations.
Services the companies will deliver include:
- Preparation of technical reports and briefings
- Leadership of strategic requirements development
- Master scheduling
- Meeting and workshop planning
- Financial analysis
- Database and data call management
- Acquisition planning and documentation
- Planning, programming, budgeting and execution.
Delta is based in Arlington, Va., and has 160 employees and had more than $20 million in 2007 revenue.
Doug Beizer is a staff writer for Washington Technology.