USAF awards eight vendors $800m contract
- By Jason Miller
- Aug 09, 2006
The Air Force has awarded eight companies a five-year, $800 million blanket purchase agreement to provide management, operational and support services, studies, analyses and evaluation, and engineering and technical services.
The North American Aerospace Command and U.S. Northern Command Advisory and Assistance Services indefinite-quantity, indefinite-delivery task order contract replaces more than 30 others.
The Air Force awarded contracts to:
- Booz Allen Hamilton Inc. of McLean, Va.
- Intecon LLC of Centennial, Colo.
- Lockheed Martin Services Inc.
- Science Applications International Corporation of San Diego
- Delta Solutions and Strategies LLC of Colorado Springs, Colo.
- L.C. Wright Inc. of McLean, Va.
- Northrop Grumman Defense Mission Systems, Inc. of Reston, Va.
- Willcor Inc. of Clinton, Md.
Under the BPA, the eight vendors will compete for task orders to provide homeland defense missions, such as planning, operations and analysis for all military services and agencies.Jason Miller is assistant managing editor of
Washington Technology's sister publication, Government Computer News