FCW opens call for Fed100
Our sister publication FCW was opened the nomination period for its annual Federal 100 awards program.
Unlike our Top 100, which ranks companies according to their prime contracting revenue, the Fed 100 is about people and recognizing leaders in the government and private sector.
The idea is to honor individuals who have gone above and beyond their assigned duties to make an impact.
FCW has set a deadline for submission of Dec. 23.
FCW editor Troy Schneider offers these five points to remember in making a nomination:
- Anyone in the federal IT community is eligible: career civil servants, political appointees, contractors, academics, even members of Congress.
- The awards are for individual accomplishments in 2015.
- Winners go above and beyond, whatever their level or rank. A fancy job title is not required, and just doing one’s job well is not enough.
- You can make multiple nominations. Do so early and often.
- Impact matters. Tell us what a nominee did and what that work accomplished.
For more information and to submit your nomination, click here .
Posted by Nick Wakeman on Oct 26, 2015 at 9:31 AM