Who made 2014's biggest deals?
Our annual mergers and acquisitions special report includes a roundup of all the deals that closed in the past year along with our picks for the best deals of 2014.
See our slide show for the best deals and explore the roundup to see who were the most active companies in the market and who were they buying.
Explore the 2014 M&A roundup
Our top deals slideshow is based on an analysis of the closed deals by some of the top M&A advisors in the market:
- Jean Stack of Houlihan Lokey
- Bob Kipps of KippsDeSanto
- William Mutryn of Holland &Knight
- Kevin MacCormack of Raymond James
- Jason Kaufman of the Chertoff Group
- John Hagan of BB&T Capital Markets | Windsor Group
- Larry Davis of Aronson Capital Partners
Special thanks to Houlihan Lokey for compiling the roundup of closed deals.
Posted by Nick Wakeman on Mar 02, 2015 at 9:32 AM