Remembering the Sept. 11 attacks
We are rapidly approaching the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks.
The country and the government contracting market have changed in many ways since that time, and everyone has an opinion on what the attacks have meant to us.
So the question I’d like answered: How have the terrorist attacks changed government contracting? For example:
- Have the types of business opportunities changed?
- Has the way the government buys services and products changed?
- Is there a greater sense of mission?
- Is there a closer relationship between contractors and customers?
- Would the changes we have seen over the last 10 years have happened anyway?
- Has the demand for technology changed as a result?
I know there are others as well, so take this as an opportunity to reflect on the past decade. Use the comment field below or shoot me an e-mail at email@example.com to share your thoughts.
And feel free to share your personal story, too.
Posted by Nick Wakeman on Aug 01, 2011 at 9:35 AM