NIH seeks small biz for strategic, financial management
- By Matthew Weigelt
- Nov 28, 2016
The National Institute of Health is looking for small businesses to handle strategy, financial management and analytical services.
The NIH’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) is gathering responses from small companies in various business categories.
The contract’s services include:
- Financial analysis and management
- Strategic and program planning management
- Operational and resource planning
- Administrative support
- Management consulting services
- Analyses and reporting on programs and initiatives
- Performance assessment functions, including recommendations for continuous improvement
NIH is preparing for new and expanding congressional mandates, policy changes and new technologies.
NIAID aids NIH in responding to emerging public health threats. It manages diverse and in-depth knowledge in areas of infectious and allergic diseases.
NIH released the sources sought notice Nov. 22. Responses are due by Dec. 2.
Matthew Weigelt is a freelance journalist who writes about acquisition and procurement.