DOT OIG wants an analysis of current, future workforce needs
- By Matthew Weigelt
- Jul 05, 2016
The Transportation Department’s Office of the Inspector General wants plans for strategies regarding its current and future workforce needs.
The OIG’s Workforce Planning Program is a key management initiative to improve program performance and efficiency as well as a human capital plan for recruiting and training a strong workforce, according to a new request for information.
Contract work would include:
- A workforce planning program
- A thorough assessment of the “as is” environment
- A future human capital strategy in a “to be” environment
- Skill gaps identification
- Action and implementation plans
- A close-out report
The OIG released the RFI July 5. Responses are due by July 15.
Matthew Weigelt is a freelance journalist who writes about acquisition and procurement.