Who are the top women leaders in technology?
- By Hannah Lang
- May 20, 2016
Women in Technology recognized nine professional women Thursday night at the organization’s 17th Annual Leadership Awards, which identifies and celebrates the accomplishments of female leaders in technology.
The winners this year are:
- Corporate Large Market Sector: Kay Kapoor (AT&T Global Business, Public Sector Solutions)
- Corporate Mid-Market Sector: Sonya Jain (eGlobalTech)
- Corporate- Small Market Sector: Carolyn Parent (LiveSafe)
- Government: Stephanie O’Sullivan (Office of the Director of National Intelligence)
- Rising Star: Camille A. Stewart, Esq. (Department of Homeland Security)
- Small Business/Entrepreneur: Susan M. Evans (Evans Incorporated)
- Technical Leadership: Cathy Tilton (CSRA)
- Unsung Hero: Jenny Oh (Booz Allen Hamilton)
- Women in Defense: Commander Amy Grable (Coast Guard Telecommunications and Information Systems Command)
Women in Technology also awarded ICF International with the Corporate Leadership Award. The company has led the way in employing qualified women to its corporate board, said Julie Bloecher, the chair of Women in Technology’s The Leadership Foundry, in a release.
Hannah Lang is an intern with Washington Technology. You can reach out to her at email@example.com.