DynCorp's Lombardi leads slate of top govcon leaders
- By Mark Hoover
- Sep 11, 2015
Former DynCorp executive Paul Lombardi leads a slate of the nominees for the top executives and companies in the government market.
Lombardi will receive the Greater Washington Government Contractors Hall of Fame award given by the Fairfax County, Va., Chamber of Commerce and the Professional Services Council.
He'll be honored Nov. 5 at the 13th annual awards dinner. The winners in several individual and company categories also will be announced that night.
The finalists for the awards were named Thursday. They are being recognized for their leadership and commitment to the market and the community.
The finalists are:
Contractor of the Year (up to $25 million)
- Amyx, Inc.
- Atlas Research
- CollabraLink Technologies
- Defense Point Security
- Democracy International, Inc.
- Highlight Technologies
Contractor of the Year ($25 million to 75 million)
- Attain LLC
- Buchanan and Edwards
- E3 Federal Solutions LLC
- NT Concepts
Contractor of the Year ($75 million-300 million)
- CALIBRE Systems Inc.
- Haystax Technology
- Millennium Engineering and Integration
Contractor of the Year (greater than $300 million)
- Accenture Federal Services
- Bechtel Corporation
Executive of the Year (up to $75 million)
- Ben Edson, founder & CEO, VariQ
- Heidi Gerding, president & CEO, HeiTech Services Inc.
- Scott Goss, CEO, Preferred Systems Solutions Inc.
- Kim Hayes, CEO, the Ambit Group
- Lisa Wolford, president & CEO, Constellation West
Executive of the Year ($75 million-300 million)
- Doug Duenkel, COO, Knight Point Systems LLC
- David Fout, CEO, Aquilent
- Y.Michele Kang, CEO, Cognosante
- William Van Vleet, CEO, Haystax Technology
Executive of the Year (greater than $300 million)
- Sondra Barbour, executive vice president, Information Systems & Global Solutions, Lockheed Martin
- Marilyn Crouther, senior vice president and general manager, U.S. public sector, HP
- Mac Curtis, President & CEO, Vencore Inc.
- John Heller, CEO, PAE
- Thomas Romeo, president, MAXIMUS Federal Services
- Mark Testoni, CEO, SAP National Security Services
An awards gala will be held at the Ritz Carlton in Tysons Corner, Va., on Nov. 5.
Also to be honored that night as public sector partner of the year will be Anne Rung, administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy.
Mark Hoover is a senior staff writer with Washington Technology. You can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org, or connect with him on Twitter at @mhooverWT.