7 win $876.9M Navy training contract

Seven companies are now lined up to compete for $876.9 million in training and education task orders for the Navy.

The companies won contracts under the Joint Force Development program to provide adaptive support for training and real world operations by offering academic education, training assessment, experimentation in warfighting solutions and infrastructure.

The seven companies and their contract numbers are:

  • Northrop Grumman Technical Services (N00189-14-D-Z012)
  • Booz Allen Hamilton (N00189-14-D-Z014)
  • Capstone Corp., Alexandria, Va. (N00189-14-D-Z015)
  • Science Applications International Corp. (N00189-14-D-Z016)
  • Lockheed Martin Integrated Systems Inc. (N00189-14-D-Z017)
  • General Dynamics Information Technology (N00189-14-D-Z018)
  • MacAulay-Brown Inc. (N00189-14-D-Z019)

The companies will compete for task orders under the contract. Most of the work will be performed at contractor facilities (86 percent) and the rest at government locations (14 percent) as determined by the individual task orders.

The contracts run through April 30, 2019.

About the Author

Nick Wakeman is the editor-in-chief of Washington Technology. Follow him on Twitter: @nick_wakeman.

Reader Comments

Please post your comments here. Comments are moderated, so they may not appear immediately after submitting. We will not post comments that we consider abusive or off-topic.

Please type the letters/numbers you see above

What is your e-mail address?

My e-mail address is:

Do you have a password?

Forgot your password? Click here


  • Dive into our Contract Award database

    In an exclusive for WT Insider members, we are collecting all of the contract awards we cover into a database that you can sort by contractor, agency, value and other parameters. You can also download it into a spreadsheet. Our databases track awards back to 2013. Read More

  • Navigating the trends and issues of 2016 Nick Wakeman

    In our latest WT Insider Report, we pull together our best advice, insights and reporting on the trends and issues that will shape the market in 2016 and beyond. Read More

contracts DB

Washington Technology Daily

Sign up for our newsletter.

Terms and Privacy Policy consent

I agree to this site's Privacy Policy.