Guerra wins lifetime achievement award
BD group also recognizes achievements by several companies
- By Washington Technology staff
- May 20, 2011
Robert Guerra, one half of the leadership team of consulting firm Guerra Kiviat Inc., won the inaugural lifetime achievement award from the Institute for Excellence in Sales and Business Development.
Guerra has spent his career in government contracting, specializing in selling, sales strategy and tactics, and market analysis and positioning. He is a five-time recipient of Federal Computer Week’s Federal 100 award.
The institute was launched last year by Fred Diamond of Diamond Marketing to promote best practices in sales and business development.
Other winners from its first awards program are:
- Excellence in Sales & Business Development Innovation: DLT Solutions
- Excellence in Sales Training: BroadPoint Technologies
- Excellence in Team Building, Management and Development: Learning Tree International
- Excellence in Customer Partnering: Blackboard
More information on the organization is available by clicking here.