M.C. Dean to support Navy C4ISR systems

M.C. Dean won a one-year, $27.9 million contract from the Navy to support the European office of the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Charleston.

Under the contract, M.C. Dean of Dulles, Va., will provide a wide range of support for C4ISR, an acronym that refers the application of technology to the mission-critical functions of command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance systems.

Services covered include systems engineering, procurement, systems integration, and maintenance and technical support for C4ISR.

If all options are exercised the contract may be worth as much as $164 million, the Defense Department said. The options would extend the work to June 2012.

The company will perform 75 percent of the work in Stuttgart, Germany, and the other 25 percent at other locations outside the continental United States, DOD said.

About the Author

William Welsh is a freelance writer covering IT and defense technology.

Reader Comments

Please post your comments here. Comments are moderated, so they may not appear immediately after submitting. We will not post comments that we consider abusive or off-topic.

Please type the letters/numbers you see above

What is your e-mail address?

My e-mail address is:

Do you have a password?

Forgot your password? Click here
close

Trending

  • Dive into our Contract Award database

    In an exclusive for WT Insider members, we are collecting all of the contract awards we cover into a database that you can sort by contractor, agency, value and other parameters. You can also download it into a spreadsheet. Our databases track awards back to 2013. Read More

  • Navigating the trends and issues of 2016 Nick Wakeman

    In our latest WT Insider Report, we pull together our best advice, insights and reporting on the trends and issues that will shape the market in 2016 and beyond. Read More

contracts DB

Washington Technology Daily

Sign up for our newsletter.

Terms and Privacy Policy consent

I agree to this site's Privacy Policy.