Booz Allen wins $23.2M contract with Saudi navy
- By Mark Hoover
- Jul 31, 2012
Booz Allen Hamilton Inc. has won a $23.2 million cost-plus-fixed-fee contract to provide services to the Royal Saudi Naval forces in the United States and Saudi Arabia.
Under the terms of the contract, BAH will provide support in the following areas:
- Training and education
- Program and financial management
- Plans and programs
- Communications, command, control, computers and intelligence and electronic warfare
- Naval operations
- Manpower and personal management
- Technical support; logistic and supply
- English language training
- Special studies management support services
While most of the work will be performed in Saudi Arabia, some will be performed in McLean, Va., according to the Defense Department announcement.
Contract funds will expire at the end of fiscal 2012, and all work is expected to be completed by July 2013. The contract is funded under the Foreign Military Sales program and is sole-source as directed by the Saudi government.
Mark Hoover is a senior staff writer with Washington Technology. You can contact him at email@example.com, or connect with him on Twitter at @mhooverWT.