2018 Washington Technology Top 100
Webcast: June 20, 2018 | 2pm ET
2018 has been a year of tremendous change in the marketplace and the Top 100 rankings are one of the best tools for the understanding the trends driving today's competitive environment.
Join Washington Technology's Editor in Chief, Nick Wakeman has he takes a deep dive into our annual rankings of the largest prime contractors in the federal market.
We'll look at the highs and lows reflected in the rankings as well as look ahead at the major trends driving today's market.
Some key questions we will answer:
- Do the numbers reflect a market on the upswing?
- How are mergers and acquisitions impacting the competitive environment?
- What does the diversity of prime contractors say about the federal market?
- What companies have moved up the rankings and how are they doing that?
- What strategies are companies implementing to grow their business?
We'll compare 2018 Top 100 to past years and identify patterns in the market and what they mean to your business.
The presentation will conclude with a Q&A session where we'll answer questions and offer further insights on what is happening in the federal market.
Presented by: Nick Wakeman, Editor-in-Chief, Washington Technology