Federal IT spending is set to reach $94.4 billion by the year 2020. Agencies are focused on increasing effectiveness and reducing unnecessary spending to make the most of their IT budgets.
Whether you’re a small business, an 8A firm or the government solutions division of a major commercial firm, federal contractors looking to capitalize on available funds need the right information, teams and solutions to meet contractual obligations and replicate past success.
Join us to find out what it takes to thrive in government contracting and get tips to:
- Navigate the government contracting landscape
- Follow the money and see why more companies are entering into contracting now
- Understand what’s needed when selling to the government
- Manage the procurement lifecycle
- Find the right solutions to find, win, and manage more business
Featured Speakers Include:
- Alan Webber, Research Director, Digital Government, IDC
- Jeff Webster, Product Marketing Manager, Deltek