Senior Vice President, Information Solutions
Each fiscal year, the federal government spends over 30% of its money in the 4th quarter. For IT products and services, it's closer to 40% spent in Q4.
With three quarters of FY 2017 behind us, it's a good time to take stock of how the year is going and prepare for the spending spree that's beginning in Q4.
In this session, Kevin Plexico, VP of Research for Deltek, provides a data based perspective on fiscal Q4 spending patterns and trends including:
- Biggest spenders and categories of spend in Q4
- Analysis of FY 2017 year to date spending
- Projections for spending in Q4 2017
- Impact of Q4 spending on small businesses
- How companies make the most of their Q4