Arlington Virginia Location
The course will cover a variety of topics around FedRAMP and will be based on the book – Federal Cloud Computing: The Definitive Guide for Cloud Service Providers.
The Federal Risk and Authorization Management (FedRAMP) Training covers the following topics:
- Federal Cloud Computing Strategy
- Federal Security Standards and Guidelines
- Security and Privacy in Public Cloud Computing
- NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Risk Management
- FedRAMP Primer (including the Security Control Baseline)
- Assessment and Authorization Process
- Continuous Monitoring Process
- And More…
Each class participant will receive as part of the class, a copy of the Federal Cloud Computing: The Definitive Guide for Cloud Service Providers.
This course is designed for service providers, CIOs/CISOs, consultants, auditors (internal and external), compliance managers, risk managers, security professionals, and business developers.
Contact Name: Matthew Metheny