Many organizations have taken the first steps toward cloud computing by virtualizing basic IT infrastructure workloads, leaving more complex applications for later in their cloud journey. Agencies that are virtualizing mission critical applications are better positioned to adopt cloud and are realizing significant benefits such as:
* Accelerating application deployment and simplifying application migration with agentless application virtualization
* Eliminating application conflicts, reducing the need for recoding & regression testing
* Packaging applications once and deploying everywhere with a few mouse clicks
* Consolidating application server hardware and reducing the need for additional server hardware or software investments
* Securely enabling mobile or remote workers
Interested but cannot attend at this time? Sign up now to receive a recording of the presentation after the event.
Contact Name: Donald Murphy
Don't miss our Aug. 2 Washington Technology Power Training session on Mastering Stakeholder Engagement, where you'll learned the critical skills you need to more fully connect with your customers and win more business.
In our latest Project 38 Podcast, editor Nick Wakeman interviews Tom Romeo, the leader of Maximus Federal about how it has zoomed up the 2019 Top 100.
Sign up for our newsletter.