Many organizations have taken the first steps toward cloud computing by virtualizing basic IT infrastructure workloads, leaving more complex applications for later in their cloud journey. Agencies that are virtualizing mission critical applications are better positioned to adopt cloud and are realizing significant benefits such as:
* Accelerating application deployment and simplifying application migration with agentless application virtualization
* Eliminating application conflicts, reducing the need for recoding & regression testing
* Packaging applications once and deploying everywhere with a few mouse clicks
* Consolidating application server hardware and reducing the need for additional server hardware or software investments
* Securely enabling mobile or remote workers
Interested but cannot attend at this time? Sign up now to receive a recording of the presentation after the event.
Contact Name: Donald Murphy
Sign up for our newsletter.