A variety of federal agencies are considering options for enabling employees to do their jobs from devices other than PCs, but can this be done efficiently, securely, and with an easy-to-manage environment? With VMware, you can.
Join us to learn how VMware View technology is optimizing Defense Connect Online (DCO) users' performance in virtual environments. Best practices and simple use cases will be covered during this live webcast.
Attendees of this webcast will learn how to use View 5 to:
* Improve Defense Connect Online performance on thin clients
* Deliver complete desktop computing capabilities via a variety of devices such as tablet computers and smartphones
* Enable military, federal employees, and contractors to work from a distance during planned and unplanned outages
* Avoid common pitfalls of deploying a VDI solution in your environment
* Provide virtual desktops on a physical desktop budget
Interested but cannot attend at this time? Sign up now to receive a recording of the presentation after the event.
Contact Name: Paige Keeney
Sign up for our newsletter.
Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers talks with Hitachi Vantara CTO Gary HIx discusses how many of the changes brought by the COVID-19 pandemic might become permanent fixtures in the market.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, Editor Nick Wakeman hosts a roundtable with several reporters to explore some of the most pressing issues in the market.