A variety of federal agencies are considering options for enabling employees to do their jobs from devices other than PCs, but can this be done efficiently, securely, and with an easy-to-manage environment? With VMware, you can.
Join us to learn how VMware View technology is optimizing Defense Connect Online (DCO) users' performance in virtual environments. Best practices and simple use cases will be covered during this live webcast.
Attendees of this webcast will learn how to use View 5 to:
* Improve Defense Connect Online performance on thin clients
* Deliver complete desktop computing capabilities via a variety of devices such as tablet computers and smartphones
* Enable military, federal employees, and contractors to work from a distance during planned and unplanned outages
* Avoid common pitfalls of deploying a VDI solution in your environment
* Provide virtual desktops on a physical desktop budget
Interested but cannot attend at this time? Sign up now to receive a recording of the presentation after the event.
Contact Name: Paige Keeney
Don't miss our July 12 Washington Technology Power Training session on Mastering Stakeholder Engagement, where you'll learned the critical skills you need to more fully connect with your customers and win more business.
In our latest Project 38 Podcast, editor Nick Wakeman and senior staff writer Ross Wilkers discuss the major news events so far in 2019 and what major trends are on the horizon.
Sign up for our newsletter.