The learning objectives for this course are:
• Learn the five values of Scrum and the eight essential Scrum principles.
• Draw a diagram describing the Scrum framework, highlighting all meetings, roles and artifacts.
• Describe the rights and responsibilities of each role in Scrum: Team member, Product Owner, ScrumMaster and stakeholder.
• Discuss with other participants what Scrum means to you and what it will mean to be a ScrumMaster in your organization.
• Watch Scrum in action as the framework of Scrum will be used to deliver the course material.
• Identify the main obstacles to using Scrum in your organization.
• Practice applying ScrumMaster skills to solve real life problems.
• Pass the Certified Scrum Master assessment.
Prerequisites: None, though it is recommended that candidates have some exposure to software development or project management prior to the course.
Continuing Education Credits: Students who are PMP certified will earn 16 PDUs for completing the Certified Scrum Master course.
Contact Name: Brian Flora
Sign up for our newsletter.
Don't miss Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers Interview with Leidos executive Donnelly Bohan about the technology, strategy and success behind the company's Sea Hunter project.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, we talk to Hitachi Vantara Federal leader David Turner about a project at Disney World that can teach the federal government how powerful the Internet of Things and data can be.