Crystal Gateway Marriott
* Status of key “VT” programs; and the emerging technical capabilities – those on the drawing board as well as those already being deployed.
* What applications are emerging in weapons training, air combat, maintenance, expeditionary operations, surface warfare, IED detection, counter-piracy, homeland security, etc.?
* How can VT help drive training costs down? How do you evaluate the potential effectiveness of a VT application?
* What are the latest breakthroughs in virtual platforms, synthetic environments, simulation engines and scene generators?
* What is the state-of-the-science in immersive technologies, augmented reality, and large-scale, networked collaborative simulations? Handheld devices and apps?
* How do we ensure maximum realism in VT systems? How do we stay abreast and take advantage of ongoing advances in commercial gaming technology?
These and many other critical questions will be examined during this important two-day event
Contact Name: Ken Hood
Technology Training Corporation