Organizations have recognized that cloud networking provides a compelling case for cost savings, agility and operational efficiency that cannot be ignored. However, concerns about cloud security have been identified as a major concern for most organizations and is a key consideration when it comes to deciding whether or not to use sensitive workloads within a cloud environment.
Common cloud security concerns include:
* Sensitive information being sent in the clear across a shared cloud network
* Secure tunnels between private data centers and cloud infrastructure terminating at the provider’s “front door” on a gateway that is shared by multiple customers
* The provider possibly being in control of the policy and keys
Join us for a complimentary webcast to learn about a significant breakthrough in cloud networking that makes all clouds safe for sensitive and regulated workloads, leaving organizations in control of their own security even within cloud environments.
Attend this webcast to learn how this breakthrough in cloud networking allows organizations to:
* Reduce IT costs by using shared cloud and virtualized environments for sensitive workloads
* Retain control of sensitive information by controlling the encryption keys within the cloud, while complying with regulatory requirements
* Communicate securely between data centers and virtual servers running in IaaS clouds
* Scale to cloud proportions with secure full-mesh connectivity among servers and networks
Contact Name: Jennifer Goncalves
Don't miss our June 7 Washington Technology Power Training session on Mastering Stakeholder Engagement, where you'll learned the critical skills you need to more fully connect with your customers and win more business.
In our latest Project 38 Podcast, editor Nick Wakeman and senior staff writer Ross Wilkers discuss the major news events so far in 2019 and what major trends are on the horizon.
Sign up for our newsletter.