The Curtis a Doubletree Hotel
SANS returns to Denver for SANS Rocky Mountain 2012, June 4-9! We're offering the following 6-day cybersecurity courses in security and IT project management. Set yourself apart from others in the field by taking the training and certification that will prepare you to defend your organization. When you attend SANS Rocky Mountain 2012, you will see the SANS promise in action - what you learn in the classroom you will be able to use immediately upon returning to the office. So, register today for SANS Rocky Mountain 2012 and get the best computer security training money can buy. Register and pay by April 18 to receive a $500.00 discount.
Along with our popular courses in security and security management, we are also bringing two new and cutting-edge courses: Virtualization and Private Cloud Security and Advanced Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking. Take your training to the next level!
- Management 525: IT Project Management, Effective Communication, and PMP Exam Prep (GCPM) with Jeff Frisk
- Security 401: SANS Security Essentials Bootcamp Style (GSEC) with Tanya Baccam
- Security 503: Intrusion Detection In-Depth (GCIA) with Mike Poor
- Security 504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling (GCIH) with Christopher Crowley
- Security 579: Virtualization and Private Cloud Security - NEW - with Paul A. Henry
- Security 660: Advanced Penetration Testing, Exploits, and Ethical Hacking (GXPN)
- Security 642: Advanced Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking - NEW - with Kevin Johnson
Take advantage of the opportunity to put the skills you'll learn to practical use and join more than 40,000 GIAC certified professionals who make the IT security industry safe! Certifications are identified in the list above inside the parentheses. Visit the GIAC web site for more information and register for your certification attempt today!
SANS Rocky Mountain 2012 takes place at The Curtis - a Doubletree Hotel by Hilton located in the heart of the downtown Denver. A special discount rate of $159 S/D will be honored based on space availability. This special rate is only available until May 11, 2012. A stay in the host hotel will allow opportunities to network with fellow students and our world-renown instructors, savings on the cost of daily travel to the hotel, attendance of planned evening events, and free high-speed Internet access available to SANS attendees staying at the host hotel.
The Curtis says it is a pop culture experience with a unique sense of humor! The hotel has views of the Rockies, and all the activities that go with mountains are close at hand. With 300 days of sunshine a year and a blend of outdoor adventure and urban sophistication, this is a great destination for your training. Some of the things to do in and around Denver are:
- Museums - Children's Museum of Denver, Denver Art Museum, Denver Museum of Nature and Science, along with the Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Local Attractions - Larimer Square, Denver Botanic Gardens, United States Mint, and Coors Brewery Tours
- Recreation - Six Flags Elitch Gardens Amusement Park, Downtown Aquarium, Denver Zoo, and Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Shopping - Tabor Shops and the local 16th Street Pedestrian Mall, Denver Pavilions, Cherry Creek Mall, Park Meadows Mall, and Castle Rock Prime Outlet Mall
- Entertainment - Coors Field (Colorado Rockies), Buell Theatre, Pepsi Center (Denver Nuggets and Colorado Avalanche), Invesco Field at Mile High Stadium (Denver Broncos), Planetarium
Don't miss our SANS @Night evening talks (soon to be on our SANS @Night page) that will enhance your training and are FREE to SANS Rocky Mountain 2012 registrants! Here's what some of our past attendees had to say:
"SANS seeks out and employs professionals who are passionate and knowledgeable about their craft. Thank you!" - Eugene Alexeen, Colorado Interactive
"I've had other security training that introduced me to these concepts and techniques, this training (SANS) made me understand them and how they actually work." - Mark Gariepy, DoD
"SANS always has the best training available. Loved every minute." - Don Lopez, Valley National Bank
"It's just freaking cool to learn all the exploits & how they can affect networks & people's businesses if utilized. Interesting, eye-opening." - Troy D. Gritton, UPS
With a reputation for being the most trusted source for information security training and an eagerness to help you meet your training objectives, SANS is the best choice for IT security education. So let your colleagues and friends know about SANS Rocky Mountain 2012. We look forward to seeing you all in Denver!
- Register & pay for any five- or six-day course by Wednesday, April 18, 2012, to receive up to a $500.00 discount. (Five- and six-day courses are noted by **.)
- Register & pay for any five- or six-day course by Wednesday, May 2, 2012, to receive up to a $250.00 discount. (Five- and six-day courses are noted by **.)
- No Refunds after Wednesday, May 9, 2012.
- Discount applies to five- and six-day courses only.
Contact Name: SANS Institute
(301) 654-SANS (7267)