At the end of this course, students will gain competencies in:
* Measurement of processes and services - what to measure, how to measure
* Service reporting
* Organizing for Continual Service Improvement (roles and responsibilities)
* Critical considerations for implementation and governance
* Challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks related to Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
* Techniques for structuring CSI programs and projects
* Understanding Service Management as a practice, and how the processes within CSI support the Service Lifecycle
The ITIL Continual Service Improvement course will be of interest to:
* IT professionals involved in ITIL/ITSM implementation and improvement programs. A typical role includes (but is not restricted to): Senior Managers, Process Engineers, Program / Project Managers, IT / business managers and IT / business process owners, IT Quality Managers.
* Individuals who require a comprehensive understanding of Continual Service Improvement activities and methods and how these may be used to support strategic goals within an organization.
Contact Name: Brian Flora
Sign up for our newsletter.