Renaissance Washington DC
The F5 Government Technology Symposium will outline and showcase the steps federal agencies should take to create agile, secure, and scalable IT infrastructures that align with changing missions and constituent needs. While attending you will have the benefit of meeting with your peers and hear technology experts discuss strategies for:
* Accelerating application delivery and optimization
* Preventing network attacks
* Ensuring secure, high-performance access for users with mobile devices
* Efficiently managing virtual desktop services
* Protecting and delivering web applications to the cloud
Space is limited – Register now!
Check our website often for more details including agenda, keynote, speakers, and more. In the meantime be sure to mark your calendar and save the date!
Contact Name: The F5 Government Team at Carahsoft
Don't miss our Aug. 2 Washington Technology Power Training session on Mastering Stakeholder Engagement, where you'll learned the critical skills you need to more fully connect with your customers and win more business.
In our latest Project 38 Podcast, editor Nick Wakeman interviews Tom Romeo, the leader of Maximus Federal about how it has zoomed up the 2019 Top 100.
Sign up for our newsletter.