Whether your organization is moving towards data consolidation or maintaining all data in a federated environment, a data management framework must be put in place to enable information sharing and collaboration. Please join us to learn more about the Boeing Twister Data Framework, a leading data integration platform for rapid ETL processing and multi domain, federated queries on almost any type of data.
Customer uses for Twister Data Framework® include:
* Creating data ingest pipelines for batch or streaming data
* Populating data marts or data warehouses and managing data flows throughout an organization
* Accessing data in multiple formats across many networks
Register now to learn how Twister can help your organization integrate and access data. This webcast will provide:
* An overview of the Boeing Twister Data Framework application suite
* A review of database, web, application, and file connector components available
* A demonstration of how to build data integration flows using the Twister Graph Designer
Boeing will also demonstrate many of the new features in its 3.7 Twister release, including new dashboard features such as graphs that trend duration and record counts for each project, sequences which can include user tasks, and sharing of sub flows among projects.
Attendees of this webcast will be able to download a copy of the Twister Graph Designer with a free 30 day trial.
Contact Name: Eric Pankau
Don't miss Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers Interview with Leidos executive Donnelly Bohan about the technology, strategy and success behind the company's Sea Hunter project.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, we talk to Hitachi Vantara Federal leader David Turner about a project at Disney World that can teach the federal government how powerful the Internet of Things and data can be.
Sign up for our newsletter.