Symantec’s new NetBackup 5220 appliance is a turnkey solution that provides deduplication for both physical and virtual systems. This appliance offers efficient storage data protection for your data center, remote, and virtual environments. The NetBackup 5220 appliance received Storage magazine’s/SearchStorage.com 2011 Product of the Year bronze award with its optimized backup and recovery features.
Join Symantec and Carahsoft for this complimentary webcast on May 24th where we will discuss the many benefits of the NetBackup 5220 appliance, including:
* The ease of installation and configuration
* Reliability of this enterprise-class hardware and software
* True cost savings behind this turnkey solution for backup and shortening the backup window
* How to use this appliance to build upon your existing NetBackup licenses through the Symantec Army ELA
* Future savings with data de-duplication built into NetBackup and Backup Exec by reducing the need to continually buy more disk
We will also give a brief update on the Symantec Enterprise Agreement with the Army that will extend maintenance support for one year. If you have any questions or would like more information, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Name: Mark Boucher
Sign up for our newsletter.
Don't miss Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers Interview with Leidos executive Donnelly Bohan about the technology, strategy and success behind the company's Sea Hunter project.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, we talk to Hitachi Vantara Federal leader David Turner about a project at Disney World that can teach the federal government how powerful the Internet of Things and data can be.