Symantec’s new NetBackup 5220 appliance is a turnkey solution that provides deduplication for both physical and virtual systems. This appliance offers efficient storage data protection for your data center, remote, and virtual environments. The NetBackup 5220 appliance received Storage magazine’s/SearchStorage.com 2011 Product of the Year bronze award with its optimized backup and recovery features.
Join Symantec and Carahsoft for this complimentary webcast on May 24th where we will discuss the many benefits of the NetBackup 5220 appliance, including:
* The ease of installation and configuration
* Reliability of this enterprise-class hardware and software
* True cost savings behind this turnkey solution for backup and shortening the backup window
* How to use this appliance to build upon your existing NetBackup licenses through the Symantec Army ELA
* Future savings with data de-duplication built into NetBackup and Backup Exec by reducing the need to continually buy more disk
We will also give a brief update on the Symantec Enterprise Agreement with the Army that will extend maintenance support for one year. If you have any questions or would like more information, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Contact Name: Mark Boucher
Don't miss our Aug. 2 Washington Technology Power Training session on Mastering Stakeholder Engagement, where you'll learned the critical skills you need to more fully connect with your customers and win more business.
In our latest Project 38 Podcast, editor Nick Wakeman interviews Tom Romeo, the leader of Maximus Federal about how it has zoomed up the 2019 Top 100.
Sign up for our newsletter.