Holiday Inn Capitol
This outstanding conference brings together the government and industry leaders who are shaping the future of Health IT and provide you with the latest information on:
* Government HIT plans, policies, and requirements; guidelines and lessons learned in EMR/EHR implementation; strategies for meaningful use compliance, including the latest strategies for stage 2 MU; early lessons learned and strategies for setting up the accountable care organization
* How to stay abreast of the dynamically changing world of health technology.
* How do you ensure that your EHRs/MU plan does not inadvertently conflict with eventual ACO implementation?
* How do you take advantage of funding opportunities in EMRs, MU, HIEs, ACOs, etc.? What new roles must the CMIO/IT executive take on?
* How do you measure the ROI for IT investments – short term and long term?
These and many other critical questions will be examined during this important two-day event.
Contact Name: Ken Hood
Sign up for our newsletter.
Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers talks with Hitachi Vantara CTO Gary HIx discusses how many of the changes brought by the COVID-19 pandemic might become permanent fixtures in the market.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, Editor Nick Wakeman hosts a roundtable with several reporters to explore some of the most pressing issues in the market.