Holiday Inn Capitol
This outstanding conference brings together the government and industry leaders who are shaping the future of Health IT and provide you with the latest information on:
* Government HIT plans, policies, and requirements; guidelines and lessons learned in EMR/EHR implementation; strategies for meaningful use compliance, including the latest strategies for stage 2 MU; early lessons learned and strategies for setting up the accountable care organization
* How to stay abreast of the dynamically changing world of health technology.
* How do you ensure that your EHRs/MU plan does not inadvertently conflict with eventual ACO implementation?
* How do you take advantage of funding opportunities in EMRs, MU, HIEs, ACOs, etc.? What new roles must the CMIO/IT executive take on?
* How do you measure the ROI for IT investments – short term and long term?
These and many other critical questions will be examined during this important two-day event.
Contact Name: Ken Hood
Don't miss our Aug. 2 Washington Technology Power Training session on Mastering Stakeholder Engagement, where you'll learned the critical skills you need to more fully connect with your customers and win more business.
In our latest Project 38 Podcast, editor Nick Wakeman interviews Tom Romeo, the leader of Maximus Federal about how it has zoomed up the 2019 Top 100.
Sign up for our newsletter.