Learn How To:
- Adjust your IT asset management and disposition practices to align with the National Strategy by:
- Extending the life of electronic assets through reuse and sanctioned donations
- Stop the export of non-functioning electronics
Reduce the environmental impact of your agency's electronics by:
- Cutting emissions associated with e-waste disposition
- Limiting waste
- Preventing pollution
Quantify impacts of your electronics disposition plan, including:
- Documenting landfill avoidance, carbon credits, emissions reduction, and water conservation
- Ensuring complete downstream accountability
To learn more about certified e-waste recycling and IT asset disposition services for government, please visit Redemtech.com/gov.
- Agency CIOs
- Sustainability Managers
- National Utilization Officers
- Government consultants
- Government IT service integrators
- Personal Property Managers responsible for the disposal of federal electronic assets
Contact Name: Kara Yadach
Sign up for our newsletter.
Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers talks with Hitachi Vantara CTO Gary HIx discusses how many of the changes brought by the COVID-19 pandemic might become permanent fixtures in the market.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, Editor Nick Wakeman hosts a roundtable with several reporters to explore some of the most pressing issues in the market.