Learn How To:
- Adjust your IT asset management and disposition practices to align with the National Strategy by:
- Extending the life of electronic assets through reuse and sanctioned donations
- Stop the export of non-functioning electronics
Reduce the environmental impact of your agency's electronics by:
- Cutting emissions associated with e-waste disposition
- Limiting waste
- Preventing pollution
Quantify impacts of your electronics disposition plan, including:
- Documenting landfill avoidance, carbon credits, emissions reduction, and water conservation
- Ensuring complete downstream accountability
To learn more about certified e-waste recycling and IT asset disposition services for government, please visit Redemtech.com/gov.
- Agency CIOs
- Sustainability Managers
- National Utilization Officers
- Government consultants
- Government IT service integrators
- Personal Property Managers responsible for the disposal of federal electronic assets
Contact Name: Kara Yadach
Don't miss our Aug. 2 Washington Technology Power Training session on Mastering Stakeholder Engagement, where you'll learned the critical skills you need to more fully connect with your customers and win more business.
In our latest Project 38 Podcast, editor Nick Wakeman interviews Tom Romeo, the leader of Maximus Federal about how it has zoomed up the 2019 Top 100.
Sign up for our newsletter.