Learn How To:
- Adjust your IT asset management and disposition practices to align with the National Strategy by:
- Extending the life of electronic assets through reuse and sanctioned donations
- Stop the export of non-functioning electronics
Reduce the environmental impact of your agency's electronics by:
- Cutting emissions associated with e-waste disposition
- Limiting waste
- Preventing pollution
Quantify impacts of your electronics disposition plan, including:
- Documenting landfill avoidance, carbon credits, emissions reduction, and water conservation
- Ensuring complete downstream accountability
To learn more about certified e-waste recycling and IT asset disposition services for government, please visit Redemtech.com/gov.
- Agency CIOs
- Sustainability Managers
- National Utilization Officers
- Government consultants
- Government IT service integrators
- Personal Property Managers responsible for the disposal of federal electronic assets
Contact Name: Kara Yadach
Sign up for our newsletter.
Don't miss Senior Staff Writer Ross Wilkers Interview with Leidos executive Donnelly Bohan about the technology, strategy and success behind the company's Sea Hunter project.
In this episode of the Project 38 podcast, we talk to Hitachi Vantara Federal leader David Turner about a project at Disney World that can teach the federal government how powerful the Internet of Things and data can be.